First Steps 4-K + Siblings*
Before and After School
Click HERE for class availability!
We accept ABC
vouchers for childcare.
* We are now accepting new students for our First Steps 4K program!
The First Steps application is available online at Free4KSC.org
- Children must be 4 on or before September 1, 2022, to be eligible for the 4K program.
To complete the application, you will need a copy of the following information. Families can save these items to their computer, phone, or use their phone camera to take a picture, and upload into the application. *Using a smart phone or device has proven to be the easiest way for a family to complete the application.
· Child's Certified Birth Certificate- Must be four-years-old on or before September 1, 2022
· One Proof of SC residence (Current SC Driver's License, State-Issued ID, or bill)
· Income verification - child’s Medicaid card OR proof of income for each person that contributes to household income
· SC Immunization Certificate
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your application, please contact us at (864)882-9512 and we will be happy to assist you.
Set your child up for school and life success by choosing First Steps 4K at Foothills Early Learning Center today!
Frog Street Curriculum!
Frog Street uses early brain development research as the framework for instruction and offers strong daily routines that develop key social and emotional skills.
The program also balances intentional instruction with child-directed play and values individual differences. It provides comprehensive, integrated, thematic activities in all disciplines and domains.
CURRICULUM BASED ON EARLY BRAIN RESEARCH THAT PROVIDES INTENTIONAL, AGE-APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTION!
Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
We participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program and serve meals based on the USDA child nutrition guidelines.